What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Onboarding / Agent Experience Specialist will also be available to support and help Mega Teams as they make their transition to eXp Realty. This is an outstanding opportunity for a passionate sales leader with significant experience and proven success in the real estate industry. You will act as our eXp Ambassador and advisor to all transitioning agents during their first 90 days. This person will have an exceptional track record in organizational skills, leading and inspiring teams, be self-driven and employ a collaborative approach to development, along with a tireless work ethic.
• Supports a smooth onboarding of agents during the joining process. • Continues to support agents to set up all their eXp agent tools during the first 90 days with eXp Realty. • Creates, follows and tracks checklist and action plans which include a needs assessment for agents joining and supports them in their orientation to the eXp Realty environment. The priority is for the first 90 days but you will support and oversee the creation of an ongoing monthly newsletter about items of interest for your provincial agents. • Works with the Director of Canadian Operations to develop and refine procedures and best practices for building strong relationships with our eXp agents. • Works with the Provincial Designated Broker to provide strong relationships with all new agents to eXp Realty. Interviews and does an assessment with all agents, who are new to real estate in Canada. • Is an ambassador to all agents in Canada while attending any and all eXp Realty events.
• Must be fluent in French and English, both written and verbal • License preferred in at least one of the province(s) which you support • Ability to work and manage in a high volume environment • Ability to work and manage in a high volume environment • Is self organized and a self starter.
• 1+ years of experience in a front line customer service role
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands with thousands of agents operating across Canada, the United States and around the world.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey! • We all work remotely!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.