Business planning & forecasting is more critical than ever, yet our tools haven’t changed in decades. Isn't it time we changed the spreadsheet status quo?
Cube is a high-growth company building modern financial planning & analysis (FP&A) technology that helps Finance teams & businesses deliver faster, more strategic insights. Our solution reduces the 75% of efforts finance teams spend manually transforming & consolidating data in spreadsheets. Cube is both powerful and flexible, saving time and reducing errors so that Finance can produce the value-added insights that drive the business forward. A turnkey yet powerful solution, Cube can be onboarded in just days, not months.
We’re looking to add a Support Analyst to our Customer Success Team here at Cube. You’ll play a key role in supporting Cube’s customers by responding to, documenting, and championing our customers’ technical issues.. You’ll also regularly contribute to our knowledge database, helping to “pay it forward” allowing teammates and customers to learn quickly from your insight. Want to learn and grow in the role? Perfect! We’ll provide opportunities to become a subject matter expert on our platform and will challenge you with stretch projects that will help you learn about finance, analytics, and business operations.
What You'll Do
- Be a part of a team of experts who support the customer and one another to foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- You’ll navigate customer data to help solve problems using a our proprietary web application and spreadsheet add-ons
- Own the communication, analysis, and documentation of customer support requests
- Work closely with QA and Support Engineers to escalate product issues, track resolutions, and communicate corrections and workarounds to customers
- As you gain product expertise, you will begin to drive product improvement by working cross-functionally with our product and/or engineering teams to quickly analyze and diagnose issues
- You’ll solve customer issues regularly in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, answering questions related to modeling, reporting, and data analysis
Who You Are
- You’re a strong communicator in a remote-first setting--we write a lot here in various tools, but we also meet regularly and present ideas in video calls internally and with customers
- You are motivated by providing great customer experience, and keep a customer-centric attitude throughout all of your work
- You have experience navigating urgent, sometimes tricky, customer issues
- You’re comfortable managing projects, issues, and customer questions using tools like Microsoft Project, Airtable, Asana, Monday .com, Jira, Zendesk, Salesforce, or similar
- You enjoy synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- You’re confident in your ability to think on your feet and propose workarounds if an escalation is required
- You are fulfilled creating high-quality, detailed work, but understand how to balance that with a team that will need speed and flexibility, too
- You have come from a Financial Planning & Analysis role or you have solid experience in a technical customer support role at a software company
- We help our customers integrate data from ERP systems (NetSuite, Quickbooks Online, Xero, Sage Intacct) and move from financial planning tools (Hyperion, Essbase, TM1, Cognos, Adaptive, Planful) to Cube. It’s not required that you’re familiar with these, but having an eagerness to learn them is essential to this role.
- We will prioritize candidates who have experience working in a startup environment, specifically a SaaS company, but encourage folks who are excited by what they’ve read here so far to apply with us. We want to get to know you!
- An opportunity to use your customer support skills and work directly with other Financial professionals, making a positive impact on their work
- Flexible vacation & sick time
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- The opportunity to be part of an earlier stage high-growth company and be a part of a team of caring folks located around the US and in Canada