After securing exceptional investment following successful Series-B funding, We are looking to grow and develop our global teams including the addition of a Senior Project Manager within our Solutions Delivery Team.
• Support existing partners already integrated to our platform with their daily challenges & expansion plans • Drive the integration of new partners into our platform providing technical support and configuration for them to access our services • Provide technical Pre-Sales to alongside other members of the project management team • Manage multiple, short-term projects in an Agile environment • Take part in our continuous integration, managing updates from concept to deployment
• This is a hands-on role that will suit product-focused, agile project managers – ideally with experience of working in a start-up business. • This position is a fast-paced role with constantly changing challenges, the need to find diverse solutions within an agile environment.
• The Solution Delivery team is responsible for supporting the integration of partners within the Cross-Border Payment platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry.
• A good understanding/experiences with technical tool sets (databases, APIs, coding) • Prior & proven experience in a technical product management or solutions delivery role with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills • A demonstrable desire to find a solution and have an open mind to problem solving • The ability to work effectively, multi-task, agile and take responsibility in challenging situations
Our Global platform provides a seamless transfer of funds between payment systems in more than 100 countries and in 60 currencies. We enable mobile wallet providers, platforms, PSPs, money transfer operators and banks to make ﬁnancial services accessible worldwide. Since the company was established in 2016, we have facilitated real-time transactions for millions of people and businesses across the world.
• Fast-paced StartUp with constantly changing challenges, the need to find diverse solutions within an agile environment.
• More than 200 employees around the world
• We love to work with people who are passionate about the FinTech industry, clearly enjoy supporting partners and want to not only work in but help shape a disruptive, fast-growing and exciting environment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.