• The Bevy Sales Operations & Effectiveness team serves as the trusted partner to company leaders providing the analyses, insights, and actionable recommendations they need to optimize activities across the entire cross-functional sales motion and power our rapid growth. • You are a self-starter; confident in your own skills and abilities and also able to rally both formal and informal teams to accomplish big things quickly. You are passionate about exchanging ideas with others and coming up with the best solution to any problem.
• Sales pipeline analysis and interpretation of key performance metrics to provide evidence of efficacy of enablement programs • Help design, create and deliver training, certification, and sales performance improvement initiatives. • Develop training content and deliverables based on strategic initiatives
• Strong writing and communication skills • Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment • Self-starter with high degree of motivation to understand root causes • Ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency and prioritization • Creative and analytical approach to solving complex problems • You are able to intern at minimum 20 hours per week • All successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong presentation, verbal and written skills, a high degree of internal motivation, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic.
• Current university student
• Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
• We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve. • We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.