What language do you want to use Torre in?
• You’ll be one of the first sales people in the region, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales processes from the ground up alongside our US-based Head of Sales.
• The key thing here is that we are a Seed stage rapidly growing start up where the sales function is somewhat undefined. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine - You will be helping to build it. In addition, you’ll do all the usual stuff an Account Executive in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this: • Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel • Working with the SDR to manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal • Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships • Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights. • Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close.
• You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too. • You are the sort of person that: • Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients. • Has a growth mindset - you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes. • Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships • Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, identifying and using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation, replacing manual human interaction wherever possible • Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team before themselves • Is highly motivated by achievement and financial rewards. • Is fearless in making new connections and building genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels. • Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision. • Is a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
• Prior success in an Account Executive role for at least +2 years and you’ve got great numbers to prove it. • Built knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles • Built an outstanding knowledge of sales tools and systems (knowledge of CRM software is a plus) • Collaborated with suppliers and tech teams to automate processes • Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations teams or to Technology Companies.
• With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever! Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members. • Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. • Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re centralising this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
• We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.