What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you a Rockstar technical expert and passionate about cutting edge technology in an emerging hot market? If you are, Security Scorecard is seeking a high energy, results oriented individual to join our growing sales engineering team. You will work together with Security Scorecard’s federal sales representatives on all technical aspects of selling solutions to the federal market. You will be the security subject matter expert for our sales team serving our customers and prospects.
• The Federal SE will have the ability to demonstrate Security Scorecard’s products and services to clients on site, remotely via web-conferencing software, and/or at field events such as conferences. • Provide world-class pre-sales technical support and technical account management for SSC’s federal sales organization. • Serves as the go-to field technical resources for the federal team, partners, and customers utilizing domain expertise to advocate for SSC solutions. • Occasionally deliver product or industry lectures/knowledge transfer in the form of conferences or seminars. • Lead customers and partners through whiteboarding sessions, product demonstrations, and proof of concept (POC) projects. • Be a professional student of the cyber industry, threat landscape and continuously learning and explore leading edge technology, techniques and tactics. • Proactive listen, learn and keep a close eye on key competitors. • Be the field champion for Security Scorecard product management and engineering teams. Communicate cross-functionally to ensure all key stakeholders are up to date about product functionality and enhancements. • Partner with the product management and engineering departments to develop features critical to Security Scorecard’s success. • Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of the product line. • Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs as required. • Identify new opportunities by creating and developing strong technical relationships with customers and channel partners • Participate in sales operations, enablement and forecast calls. • Organized and analytical, and able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches. • Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast-growing customer base. • Travel as needed
• Previous pre-sales experience • Excellent communication, leadership skills, and attention to detail is a must • Familiarity with sales and enablement tool is a plus (SFDC) • Strong cyber domain expertise within a core security discipline (e.g. cyber threat hunting, security operations, forensics, incident response, threat detection, security assessments, or penetration testing) with additional knowledge of security tools, industry trends, and methodologies. • Experience within the federal or public sector highly preferred • Must have soft skills that bring a sense of self-motivation, self-awareness with a vision for the art of possible with technology. • The desire to work with an awesome team and a positive, “gratitude in my attitude” mindset. • Industry certifications such as GIAC, ISC2, CEH, ISACA a plus • Security Clearance a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or related field • 5+ years’ experience in the technology industry – cyber security experience is a plus
• SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. • Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over USD 110M, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
• SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
• You will be a strategic partner through-out the sales process, actively driving and leading the technology evaluation stage of the sales cycle. Working in conjunction with the sales team and customer success team as the key technical advisor, you will be an advocate for SSC’s products and services. Additionally, you will position Security Scorecard’s technology and solutions to both business and technical users. You will identify all technical constraints of your assigned accounts to assure complete client satisfaction throughout the sales process and establish and maintain positive relationships with your client's staff.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.