What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Reporting to the VP of Growth and Content Marketing, the Marketing Project Manager is responsible for implementing and adhering to project management best practices and methodology. The Marketing Project Manager has demonstrated expertise in managing multiple stakeholder projects, planning and scheduling project goals, milestones and deliverables, and serving as a support to our cross-functional teams. • Collaborating with internal stakeholders, you will manage integrated projects for campaigns, digital, creative, content, and other teams, from concept through completion. We are looking for an efficient producer who is a problem solver, extremely detail-oriented, passionate, and motivated to learn and grow with us. We expect you to value quality, innovation, customer service and teamwork.
• Manage multiple projects, concurrently, from beginning to end. • Create project plans, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, on schedule and within project scope, with a focus on striving for efficiency and excellence • Act as primary point of contact for the team and internal stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle • Create overall status reports and lead status meetings with the team and internal stakeholders • Communicate effectively and proactively and work hand-in-hand with internal stakeholders to ensure project requirements and planning align with goals and objectives • Work directly with the individual teams to track progress, identify and resolve issues, and look for ways to accelerate the delivery of the project • Capture and communicate experiences in a formal post-mortem - relaying best practices, stakeholder experience and feedback to the team • Implement and support enhanced utilization of project management software • Develop tools and templates to enhance project work efficiency, and streamline critical processes and activities • Handle project management with grace, knowing how to be stern yet kind • Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, vendors and technology partners as needed
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity • Full understanding of project management best practices and methodology • Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams • Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership skills • Expert knowledge of WordPress, Google Sheets/Docs, Basecamp (a plus) • Expert knowledge in managing work among teams in a remote environment and multiple time zones • Have a thorough understanding of web design and development process
• Minimum 3-5 years of previous project management experience working with digital, creative, and/or marketing teams (preferably for an agency)
• Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise is preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security vendors. We are passionate. We have big goals. And we are looking for the best people to join us.
• Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
• For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary: • https://redcanary.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Benefit-Summary-Red-Canary.pdf
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.