What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Twilio is looking for an exceptional Business Continuity professional. You’ll be challenged to maintain and expand the scope, priorities and plans for the BC program, which includes all components of the business continuity lifecycle. You should have experience with business impact analysis, plan documentation, and business continuity exercises. You will need to ensure BC is effective in a high availability environment and will need to work across different teams to maintain a meaningful and sustainable program. • Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of leading business continuity programs.
• WRITE IT DOWN: Document program information and provide key findings to internal stakeholders. • DRAW THE OWL: Leverage industry best practice and knowledge to improve the business continuity program for a dynamic, complex organization. • BE AN OWNER: Lead in all aspects of program execution, including real world response to disruptive events. • EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across business units within Twilio and have significant exposure to our senior management. • DON’T SETTLE: Ensure we are always raising the bar on program execution and deliverables.
• Understanding of the business continuity lifecycle and hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining lifecycle elements. • Familiar with ISO 22301 and the Business Continuity Institute’s Good Practice Guidelines. • Demonstrated success managing through influence across multiple groups including both technology and business stakeholders. • Able to present business impact analysis and risk assessment results to organization senior leaders and provide recommendations on recovery priorities and solutions.
• The Business Continuity program is an essential element of Twilio’s security organization. We work closely with senior leaders and business stakeholders across the company to guide Twilio’s resilience posture and ensure the company is prepared to operate in the event of disruption.
• 3+ years experience in business continuity program management or consulting.
• Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
• Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
• We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves. In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. • Salary: • Denver/Boulder Metro: Tier 4 base salary range: $99,840- $137,280 • Rest of Colorado: Tier 5 base salary range: $87,360- $120,120 • Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.