What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts • Engage with our customers to identify the scope of their critical situation • Provide detailed Action Plan/rules of engagement that has a clear definitive target, criteria for success and sets the stage that once completed the engagement will conclude • Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, network, engineering, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations • Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis. • Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel management • Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards • Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution • Work with a cross-functional team to resolve issues within the Services organization. • Strong organizational and time management skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Team player with a positive attitude • Minimal Travel / upon customer request • BS degree or Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
• The Customer Engagement Manager is responsible to lead the execution of a critical situation(s) by acting as a trusted adviser applying industry expertise and experience to address complex business requirements resulting in a fanatical customer experience. Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important enterprise customers. Assigned to a certain number of named customers, the CEM is responsible for achieving assigned account objectives. The CEM represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.
• 2-5 years' experience in Customer Call Center environment • Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies.
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider, our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.