• We're looking for a dynamic and collaborative Product Manager who has a wealth of expertise in high growth marketplace products, who can lead a cross-functional team working within our consumer and acquisition group.
• Understanding problems and opportunities through data, user research, competitor analysis running experiments and interactions with the business • Planning how best to approach delivering maximum impact both within the sprint and over the longer term using the resources available • Leading and motivating the team to efficiently ship and iterate product features and ensuring they are unblocked • Communicating the vision for their part of the product and keeping everyone informed and aligned with direction and progress.
• Deep understanding of on and off platform pre-conversion journeys • Experience driving growth with product initiatives • Ability to assess user drop offs during the discovery phase and recommend solutions • Highly collaborative with a heavy emphasis leading through influence; you empower teams to deliver the best solutions to problems and opportunities • Clear communicator. You can articulate a compelling vision and get people across the organisation to buy into your vision and approach • Data and insights driven and used to synthesising user research and analytics to decide an approach and get buy in from the team and stakeholders. You are results-oriented and rigorous about measuring impact • Passionate about learning, transforming access to education and the opportunity that it creates to improve people’s lives • Senior product managers are expected to take on more complex, less well defined problems with more stakeholder interaction and help coach other members of the team.
• You will help us scale and innovate and create a real impact at a time where the world needs new and innovative approaches to delivering relevant education to millions. • You will work collaboratively with talented teams to grow FutureLearn’s user volumes and build out a great on site experience. Unlocking the value of FutureLearn during the users’ acquisition and discovery phases, you'll work on strengthening our presence on search engines and in promotional channels, as well as the discoverability of our courses on the platform, ultimately leading users towards becoming lifelong learners.
• 2/3+ years of experience in product management leading end-to-end product development and empowering teams working in a collaborative cross functional environment.
• FutureLearn is Europe’s fast growing education marketplace, featuring high quality online short courses, micro credentials and degrees from over 150 of the world's leading universities and industry brands. Our purpose is to transform access to education, through making it more affordable, flexible and social. We help our 15m+ learners build skills for today and tomorrow. • FutureLearn is a leading social learning platform formed in December 2012 by The Open University and is now jointly owned by The Open University and The SEEK Group. FutureLearn has over 10 million people signed up worldwide. FutureLearn uses design, technology and partnerships to create enjoyable, credible and flexible short online courses, microcredentials, as well as undergraduate and postgraduate degrees that improve working lives. It partners with over a quarter of the world’s top universities, as well as organisations such as Accenture, the British Council, CIPD, Raspberry Pi and Health Education England (HEE). It’s also involved in government-backed initiatives to address skills gaps such as The Institute of Coding and the National Centre for Computing Education.
• We value all the great benefits that diversity brings and encourage everyone to bring their whole self at work, regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability. • We encourage freelancers and people who have been made redundant as a result of COVID-19 to apply for opportunities at FutureLearn. We believe that in these difficult times, good employers have to rise to the occasion and play their part in the community. At FutureLearn, we take care of each other.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.