What language do you want to use Torre in?
• At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges. • We currently offer innovative programs that helps folks struggling with sleep issues, worry and anxiety. It’s backed by unassailable clinical evidence. As Software Engineer in Test, you will report to the Software Quality Assurance Manager, and will work to help guide and develop the Quality Assurance function. • You will play a critical role in the development of our QA strategy, designing processes, test strategies and software testing tools to ensure we release Quality software to achieve our mission of helping millions back to good mental health.
• Drive the definition of test strategies for new and existing code • Review changes to code being implemented to ensure that they meet the team’s quality requirements • Help define Quality Assurance processes to ensure the appropriate level of testing is being implemented for new and existing code • Help develop tooling and testing frameworks to facilitate testing on the Engineering team • Develop automated tests for new and existing code • Execute exploratory testing for new and existing code • Document and track defects, and various quality metrics
• Familiarity with various testing methodologies, such as Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development • Experience with Python and/or similar programming languages • Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium or other • Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or other • Passion for problem solving and finding creative solutions • Strong collaboration skills working on teams of various sizes • Clear and concise communication skills
• 3+ years of experience developing and executing Test Plans for frontend and backend Production systems
• Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures • With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight • We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance • Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
• Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.