What language do you want to use Torre in?
• This role will be a senior voice on the development team to deliver against an aggressive but fluid roadmap. Our team is young and hungry and needs a seasoned developer with a passion for mentoring. The team scopes and builds products for a variety of stakeholders, from students to operations to senior management. We use a flavor of agile that leads to frequent deployment and nimble prioritization, and welcome improvements to this process.
• Technical Development: Build cool stuff. Our projects include a custom learning experience, job placement tools, operational support like tools for our enrollment team, and reporting. • Technical Leadership & Management: Enjoying mentoring is an absolute must for this position. You’ll provide leadership and coaching to the technical staff and apprentices (recent graduates of our programs) of Kenzie Studio. Our apprentices are bubbling with enthusiasm, and are looking to build developer skills to match. • Strategic Planning: Work with SVP Product & Operations to support a strategic hiring roadmap for Kenzie Studio and strategic roadmap for Kenzie Academy technology products. • Communication: Actively facilitate the team and collaborate with cross-functional managers. You will be the voice of the technology team on many topics.
• At least +3 years of Management experience
• Kenzie Academy is a design and coding school breaking down the barriers to entering tech. We offer a 9 month or 1-year program as a new alternative to traditional colleges. We aim to tackle a major opportunity gap in America by developing a new talent pool. We’ll achieve this by applying a forward-thinking education model, including project-based learning, critical thinking, and soft-skills training.
• Kenzie Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kenzie does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.