What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world’s best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders? • Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
• Coordination and project management for onboarding and training of Sales team: • Coordinate Product training (with the Learning and Development team) • Coordinate sales process training (with Sales Leaders) • Coordinate Salesforce training (with SFDC admin) • Own Sales tools training and reporting (Salesloft, Zoominfo, Chorus, LinkedIn SN) • Documentation of processes and training tools in Knowledge Base • Keep the onboarding process up-to-date (basecamp/guru) • Create a process/system/certification to track training progress • Organize and maintain a calendar of regularly cadenced training refreshers • Revenue operations and management: • Track Quotes, Contracts, NDAs, SLAs for each opportunity • Ensure all closed-won deals have accurate contact information in Salesforce • Commissions - review monthly sales commissions for finance • Support deployment of new tools including implementation and training.
• Must-haves: • Established and managed relationships across Sales, Operations, and Marketing. • A strong representative of Retail Zipline in external presentations and meetings. Must be able to own the process and lead most of the meetings on their own. • More about you: • Technical Enablement experience or similar function preferred • Salesforce admin experience (certified Salesforce Certified Admin nice to have) • Have excellent communication skills including writing, editing, and presenting • Project management experience • Proficient in Excel • Retail experience is an asset, but not required • Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp • Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization. • Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language. • Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers. • Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated.
• You’ll be responsible for the onboarding of new GTM customer-facing roles, as well as the training and reinforcement of tools, technology, and processes. This strategic role will work within DevOps, supporting the GTM, product, success, and support teams to ensure Retail Zipline's sales organization is equipped and trained to meet, then, exceed revenue targets. • Our customers include Gap Inc, TOMS, Lululemon, LEGO, and many more amazing brands.
• 3+ years of Sales Enablement experience, or similar function, including on-boarding • Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in the operating side at (a type of companies)
• We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers, and are looking for a Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product.
• We value the diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
• Report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.