• Guild Education, the market-leading provider of strategic education benefits for Fortune 1000 companies, is seeking an experienced, resourceful and highly strategic VP of Go-To-Market Partnerships to extend Guild’s market share via business development, especially with global system integrators (GSIs).
• Partner with SVP Strategic Partnerships to design initial GTM partner strategy • Collaboratively work with internal stakeholders to identify and target GSI firms to pursue for strategic partnership • Qualify, select and acquire inbound partner leads • Design highly effective indirect sales + influenced revenue business models and corresponding contractual arrangements for optimal results • Execute on current processes and procedures to enable scalable and sustainable growth via the Consulting/SI community • Continuously refine and collaborate on the Consulting/SI Portfolio’s on-boarding process, including, yet not limited to enablement activities, partner relationship management system, external partner portal administration, intranet content, partner webcasts, partner training and certification for partners, with all applicable internal stakeholders • Ensure cross-organizational communication and education about Guild’s channel partnerships • Act as primary liaison, with regular cadence for channel partners • Continuously assess Consulting/SI partner’s annual performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and optimize channel revenues • Estimated 30% travel
• Minimum of 10 years in a business development leadership role, with 6+ years in the software technology industry (Bonus if you have initiated partnerships with major firms such as Accenture, McKinsey, Deloitte etc.) • Strong experience in architecting and nurturing influenced sales revenue/business plans • Experience in working with global systems integrators • Contract negotiation skills required • Demonstrated success in program and/or relationship management • Collaborative team player with experience in matrix structure organizations • Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability of interacting and presenting to senior level management and cross-departmental collaboration • Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation • Results oriented, customer focused, and able to plan, organize and coordinate the necessary arrangements to achieve successful, sustainable business results • Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects • Google Suite skills
• Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
• Software industry experience, preferably Software-as-a-Service or integration technology experience preferred • Education industry expertise • HR or HR tech experience
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.