What language do you want to use Torre in?
• BlueCat is looking for a full-time Pre-Sales Multi-Cloud Architect.
• Take the Technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs • Provide technical pre-sales support (Specifically a deeper dive and understanding of complex cloud environments) during the evaluation of BlueCat’s Solution • Consult on solution architecture within the context of the client’s network infrastructure and business goals • Have written code– in any language; php, python, ruby, java, shell scripting, whatever (ideally in multiple languages) – and you have -implemented some of your stuff into a production environment. • Excellent communication skills with the knack for conveying technical concepts to audiences of varying levels • Excellent ability to listen, understand the customer and match their requirements to solution value • Outstanding presentation and selling skills • Have at least a few years’ experience in an operational role, whether that be DevOps, SRE or traditional network/server management. • Hands-on experience with native public cloud services (e.g., Route53, S3, RDS, Lamda, AWS, Cosmos DB, Azure AD, Azure DevOps, BigTable, CloudSpanner, etc.) • Are familiar with at least one configuration management system; Chef, Ansible, SaltStack or equivalent • Can proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions, perform functional and code reviews in related areas within and across the product engineering team. • Are comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the company who are spread all over the world, as well as with customers in any industry or location.
• Love collaborating with customers to understand their challenges and turn them into interesting and innovative solutions • Enjoy creating, and delivering Multi-Cloud technical enablement activities for both internal and external audiences • Like gluing RESTful API’s together to create something relevant, useful and interesting • Care passionately about optimization – in your code, your designs, an in your interactions with others • Have achieved mastery of both Windows and Linux server operating environments • Have worked on more than one public cloud in a hybrid solution deployment – mainly Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform and understand how they all can inter-operate with each other • Have an extensive knowledge of at least one public cloud architecture and best practices and are familiar with most public cloud resources • Understand DNS and have worked with technologies such as BIND, Unbound, or CoreDNS • Have worked on microservices and APIs in one or more of the following; REST, VMware, AWS etc.
• This role will work with internal stakeholders and external customers to architect and design BlueCat solutions for adoption in cloud environments. This includes assisting other pre-sales architects, providing subject matter expertise to the BlueCat team, and interfacing directly with customers to discuss and iterate on proposed solutions. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience • Public Cloud certifications preferred (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect, GCP Cloud Engineer/Architect, Azure Solutions Architect, etc.) • CCIE or CISSP certifications desired.
• We’re one of those hidden gems that’s been disrupting the market as a key player in the rapidly growing space of Adaptive DNS. We harness the power of DNS to provide secure, centralized network infrastructure to some of the world’s biggest brands and enterprises like Facebook, Apple, Dell, and SAP so that employees can access the computing resources they need, when they need it. After years of experience, we moved into the security market, leveraging that goldmine of DNS data to help organizations protect their internal networks. • BlueCat occupies an incredibly strategic and valuable real estate on corporate networks – the ‘first step’ taken when any device, application or service connects to a network. We literally own the intersection of digital business and cybersecurity – and that translates into incalculable opportunities for innovation and growth. • BlueCat’s next generation DDI solutions are perfectly positioned to meet the demands that cloud, virtualization, mobile and the explosive growth of connected devices have put on the entire enterprise network infrastructure and our customers are some of the biggest companies in the world. #MissionCritical
• The BlueCat Product team prides itself on being a diverse team with innovation at our core. The delivery of quality products is our mission. We strive to deliver by using agile methodologies; our team works to make an impact and are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges. At BlueCat our core values are the foundation of our culture of fun, we win as a team and value employees who have the courage to act and to make an impact every day. • The most important aspect of this team is that we’re never satisfied with status quo, we continually learn, adapt and extend. BlueCat is an agile shop, so we expect you to Get Sh!t Done by experimenting, failing, learning and most importantly, pushing forward. BlueCat is a highly collaborative place to work, we support, thank, and congratulate each other. • Core Values and Overall Characteristics Sought in All BlueCat Employees: • Curiosity is fundamental to discovery. • Clarity is essential in effective communication. • Collaboration is optimal only with challenge and belief. • Transparency is critical to effective decision making. • Ownership ensures priorities are addressed. • BlueCat's Brand Attributes: • Courage is required to make our voice heard • Differentiation will build our brand • Discovery turns experiences into knowledge. • Joining BlueCat means you’ll be joining a company that’s been certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth year in a row! In addition to that, we’ve been included in the 2020 lists for the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and Best Workplaces for Women.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.