• LiveRamp is seeking an experienced Billing Analyst to join our Accounting team. We are growing and the successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for supporting customer billings for our various verticals, researching and resolving billing inquiries.
• Generate monthly customer billings for various verticals - TV, Data Store, Resellers • Assist with invoicing activity by calculating billable amounts per contract terms • Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions raised by customers and internal account teams • Assist with uploading invoices to payment portals • Support financial statement audit requirements • Perform SOX controls and maintain proper documentation • Participate in ad hoc research, reporting and projects
• Experience with Salesforce and Workday Financials is required • Advanced MS Excel skills, G-Suite • Exceptional analytical and communication skills • Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical • Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines. • TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
• BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field • Minimum of 2 years billing experience, preferably for SaaS company
• LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there. • Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively. • LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
• LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.