¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in Philadelphia and the surrounding NJ/PA areas. In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to our Regional VP of Sales for the New York Metro Area.
• The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented, in a non COVID environment. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region. • This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
• 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth • 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space • Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M annual recurring revenue • Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
• SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. • Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. • Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
• You'll be a part of a top performing sales team that thrives under pressure. Although each person on the team is an individual contributor with an individual goal, everyone shares best practice and looks to help one another. Everyone also has a shared company goal in mind. The team thrives on being independence, but is extremely coachable and open to feedback on how to improve. The team is has a mixture of sales veterans and rising enterprise sales stars. The team enjoys to be around one another and works well together. The team will fully embrace and support you to help with your success at the company.
• Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator • Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team • SaaS experience a plus • Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity • Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals • If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. • Previous SaaS and/or cybersecurity experience is also a plus.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.