What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We're hiring a highly motivated Corporate Controller to join our growing finance and accounting team. You'll work closely with several cross-functional business partners to prepare, analyze, and effectively communicate the company's financial information in various key areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on strategic manager and team player with a "can-do" attitude and a demonstrated ability to identify and drive process improvement opportunities in the context of a rapidly growing pre-IPO SaaS company.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Operations, Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Human Resources on various initiatives impacting the financial reporting of the company, including all financial metrics and KPI’s • Manage two-three accounting professionals; guiding them and overseeing their career progression • Manage all aspects of the monthly close process, including revenues, expenses, T&E, equity, taxes, payroll as well as SaaS KPI’s and metrics • Support our international operations as we scale throughout Europe and APAC • Review monthly and quarterly journal entries and account reconciliations process for revenue, AR, deferred revenue, cost of goods sold, AP, and other areas as assigned, ensuring there is proper supporting documentation per US GAAP • Prepare and review materials for internal and external reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis • Own the company’s capitalization table and equity stock option plan • Support internal and external audit engagements, including managing and coordinating with auditors and external service providers, and preparation/review of audited financial statements and footnote disclosures • Identify risks, implement controls, and maintain proper process documentation • Improve and document general processes and accounting policies per US GAAP • Provide support for other ad hoc analyses and projects as needed
• Experience in operating systems including Intacct / Netsuite / Salesforce / BI Tools • Knowledge of ASC 606 - Revenue Recognition Standard for SaaS • Strong knowledge of finance and accounting, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles • Startup company experience is a plus. • Big 4 firm experience • Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vlookups, etc.) • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Technically apt; ability to learn and navigate new systems and tools. • Organized and attentive to details
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a strict requirement Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or Business • 8-12 years of experience as an accounting professional (ideally looking for a good mix of both public and private) • 4+ years managing a team
• SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. • Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over USD 110M, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
• SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.