What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our Engineering team.
• Designing and implementing the data pipelines necessary for our new product development • Working closely with application developers, architects, and devops engineers to ensure that we produce high-quality code and infrastructure • Maintaining the high-quality of our data pipelines in production, ensuring that the data quality and performance are good. • Desired Experience: • Prior experience with Kafka or related quing technologies • Prior experience developing data pipelines for data sets above 1 TB • Prior experience with Spring, Hibernate, and SpringBoot.
• RiskIQ uses internet-scale data sets to build complete pictures of our customers’ attack surfaces, allowing us to help them identify, manage, and protect their attack surfaces. Our data engineers connect the disparate data sets together in novel ways to allow us to make connections. They focus on the ongoing quality of our existing data pipelines and on the development of new, high-quality data pipelines.
• 5+ Years writing Java code • Prior experience with at least one of the following big-data technologies • HBase • CLDB • MFS • Hadoop.
• RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures.
• This role will be based remotely.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.