What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Understand client expectations and internal timelines around creative deliverables. • Conceptualize, design, and execute creative content for various advertising networks that include social, display, video, native, shopping and search channels. • Work alongside a production team to create copy/video/image content for various digital ad formats. • Create client-facing presentations actioning internal & client feedback. • Spearhead development of content creation processes, internally between creative and production. • Create and oversee the development of all creative, delivering a high level of excellence. • Remain constantly aware of new creative developments within the industry to better service the client and maintain current and new business. • Work with our media buying team in developing overall marketing strategies. • Participation in market research, presenting creative concept development, and strategic direction. • Oversee the creative process from inception to final product and ensures quality of content and style to meet clients marketing objectives and the proposed media buying strategies • Foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries • Stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team and direct reports • Be able to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment • Manage your creative team and work with other teams to plan, execute and report • Brainstorm and collaborate on concept development, copywriting tasks, messaging and marketing materials, as well as presentations and client communications
• Highly knowledgeable with Google and Facebook platforms, keyword research, Google Analytics, & ad creative testing • Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables • Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
• Their primary KPI is client revenue, customer satisfaction & retention and net promoter score. • Responsible for assisting in the conception and execution of custom multimedia projects for paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more. • You will be responsible for planning and executing different creative assets required for a client’s advertising campaign. This can include editing and production of animations, images, banners, videos and desktop and mobile landing pages.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related major required. • 3+ years of performance marketing experience in digital marketing is required.
• Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client's businesses. Jump 450's workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age's and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate. • Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450's clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines. • Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
• We are a company where the world's best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
• This role will work closely with our creative team to produce, convert and optimize all creative elements needed for all media channels - Facebook, YouTube, Google, and more. You will need to manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.