What language do you want to use Torre in?
As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
• Drive strategy and lead customer conversations in positioning Datto’s cloud continuity products for different use cases • Drive solution design and architecture transformation planning with priority target accounts; • Partners with sales teams and Executive Sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers about the superiority of our services - this could include conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations and workshops, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues; • Assist Field SE teams with complex Proofs of Concept and engage in escalated technical discussions to help drive opportunities forward; • Leverage deep understanding of competitors to provide internal teams with guidance on how to effectively compete with them; • Conduct architecture workshops, design clinics, product demonstrations, and educate customers (ranging from developers to IT teams to C-level executives) on the best ways to adapt Datto products; • Provide escalation point for development of RFPs, RFIs, customer proposals, design documents ensuring all expertise, information and recommendations are concisely defined and expanded upon; • Participate and contribute as subject matter expert for Azure; • Provide input in driving go to market strategy for Technical Previews and Beta programs. Work with Product and Engineering to provide documentation, training, and knowledge sharing to the Specialist and Field SE teams based on learnings from these programs; • Influence technology strategy and provide input to steer the direction for Enterprise products; • Work closely with Engineering and Product Management to influence new product design and existing product roadmap; • Demonstrate thought leadership representing the company at various public forums, and influence CxO stakeholders; • Mentor team members from the Specialist SE team; helping them become more technically astute and coach them on best practices in driving deals to success while also pro
• Deeply experienced and capable of leading technical sales activities for cloud architecture and management products, especially Azure • Self-directed in managing customer technical relationships and assuming subject matter expert responsibilities within the company. • Are adept at designing solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of existing and prospective Datto Partners; • Develop relationships with key customers and partners using a highly consultative approach to help them address their continuity challenges in Cloud environments and achieve their business goals; • Engage in the most complex customer opportunities and environments, providing technical and market expertise to support the Sales teams; • Expert knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure • Ability to design and lead an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics including discovery, cloud compliance, and security; • Deep understanding of best practices, design patterns, reference and compliance architectures with an uncanny ability to build and recommend these as needed • Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business-related subjects to all audiences; • Demonstrated track record of leading using strong influence leadership skills • Ability to work in a distributed team across multiple time zones and a globally distributed workforce • Bonus Points: • Experience building, designing and migrating complex cloud architectures • Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and techniques with a willingness and capability to skill up other Solutions Engineers • Knowledge and understanding of industry trends, new technologies and the ability to apply these to customer architectures to drive outcomes • Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment • Demonstrated ability to work and interact with CxOs and high-level customer executives;
• BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience • 5+ years of experience selling solutions in enterprise-scale solutions in Azure • 8+ years of experience working in large, complex customer facing environments in a role such as technical pre-sales or consultant, responsible for the technical opportunity sales cycle, as well as influencing C-level stakeholders in Azure adoption and solutions
• As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
• Individuals seeking employment at Datto are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. In order to track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts and ensure we consider the needs of all our employees, please consider answering the following questions.
• Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates) • By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.