What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded Sales Recruiter to partner with our B2B organization as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier.
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience • Partner with our B2B leaders and hiring teams to source, screen, interview, and close candidates • Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles • Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent • Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
• High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing • Strong understanding of sales compensation, techniques, and methodologies • Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating • Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
• Minimum of 4 years experience of full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment • Success track record of closing sales roles
• Calm is a leading global health and wellness brand with the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation. The company is on a mission to make the world happier and healthier. With hundreds of hours of original audio content, the Calm app helps users cope with some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age including anxiety, stress and insomnia. Apple’s 2017 iPhone App of the Year and Inc’s 19th fastest growing company boasts over 60 million downloads to date, averaging 75,000 new users daily. It is the #1 app for mental fitness. • Our mission is to make the world happier and healthier by developing a range of digital and physical products that enhance mental fitness and alleviate some of the most important mental health issues of the modern age (anxiety, depression, insomnia and stress). Mental Fitness is fast becoming the new Physical Fitness, and we believe a huge global brand will be built in this space. Our vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st Century - “The Nike of the Mind.”
• Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. • Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. • We’re a small engineering organization, and you’ll work beyond your team’s boundaries leading working groups, evolving our organizational culture, and participating in a learning organization.
• As our next Sales Recruiter, you will partner closely with Calm’s B2B leaders to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You will drive and execute strategies to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates. • Our small but mighty Recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
• Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.