What language do you want to use Torre in?
Cprime is conducting a search for REMOTE Sr. Jira Admin. The Sr. Jira Admin will help drive the implementation, maintenance, and expansion of the Atlassian toolset across our organization. We're in the process of rolling out Jira, as well as Confluence, Stash, Bamboo, Team Calendar, Structure, and future plugins to come. We're smitten with Atlassian and want to find a person who feels the same and is passionate about the power of Jira and how it can help transform teams within IT and beyond.
• Being part of a team that builds great software and improves the systems we already have • Install, configure, maintain, and enhance the Atlassian systems that we use to manage work • Ensure systems are stable and available and that user issues are addressed in a timely manner • Work with Jira to enable custom workflows, fields, dashboards and reports • Help guide and maintain the organization of data in Confluence • Utilize Stash and Bamboo to help the team with all release and configuration related tasks around software builds into preproduction and production environments • Manage system access across groups to ensure PCI compliance and maintain best practices
• History working in Linux environments and supporting the Atlassian toolset from a stability and performance perspective • Solid understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies • Must be funny and have a well-developed sense of humor, seriously; it’s a deal breaker • Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment • Able to analyze and review current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement • Must be highly organized, you’re someone who loves to keep data nice and clean • Ability to enjoy what you do and a true love for improving processes through technology • Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers • Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams
• Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years experience working directly with a project/task management toolset • 5-6 years experience working with Jira, Confluence, and other Atlassian products
• An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. • As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are committed to growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
• More than just great ITSM consultants and engineers, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front: • Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing • Gets things done – efficient and organized • We strive to make things better • We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here • Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions
• We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver! • PLAYFUL - We're not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We're professional...and playful. • STRUCTURED - We're structured in our thinking...But aren't afraid to shake things up. • INSIGHTFUL - We act deliberately...and react dynamically. • We're constantly on the move to find what's best for any situation. • We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards.
• We operate in multiple locations across the US including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York City, the Midwest, Cary, and Philadelphia, and a fast growing global footprint in India and Europe.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.