Here’s your chance to join one of Toronto’s fastest-growing technology companies! Statflo provides a one-to-one outreach platform for front-line staff in retail to build authentic relationships and increase sales with their customers. Statflo’s proprietary platform is deployed in thousands of stores in North America. Statflo is committed to its team and invests in great people to build a great product and a great company.
What we do:
- Engage retail staff by providing an intuitive workflow and holistic customer lifecycle and outreach strategy that allows retail sales reps to reach out to customers directly.
- Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and current customers using 1:1 conversations via messaging or phone.
- Motivates and empowers teams by connecting the dots between the outreach they do and the return they get, demonstrating that with the proper coaching and messaging they can have an incredible 10% increase in same-store sales.
Why it matters:
- Millions of retail workers are handed a broom or they’re left unsupervised and resort to keeping up with their Snap streaks during the 8 hours they are idle each week. We challenge this status quo by empowering them to increase sales themselves and ultimately make more money.
- Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and timely.
- Customers and retail reps want to engage via messaging. 89% of shoppers want two-way conversations with brands and local businesses, via messaging and 83% of shoppers say they expect regular communication about their past purchases. Similarly, retail reps are uncomfortable with “cold calls” and prefer to start conversations in a medium that is more natural for them.
This role is not just about sales, but it’s teaching the market a whole new way for them to activate their people to build stronger customer relationships in ways that are modern, mobile and more convenient. The successful candidate will be our ice-breaker - qualifying, researching and recommending prospects. Other responsibilities of the BDR include preparing sales assets, closing deals and helping our sales team execute day to day. The role is fundamental in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The sales team is ultimately responsible for converting prospects into customers. From the moment a prospect is identified to the moment they sign on the dotted line - Sales is responsible for their education and happiness. We own customer acquisition and growth within Statflo by creating and delivering value for prospects. We believe in a challenger approach to sales, meaning we teach, tailor and guide customers in a journey to help them uncover value in their business they never knew existed.
This position is currently remote; accepting applicants all across Canada
Statflo welcomes and encourages applications from all backgrounds and people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Statflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, neurodiversity, protected veteran status, Aboriginal and Native status or any other legally-protected factors. Statflo has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and prides itself on assessing talent needs based on an objective methodology.
If accessibility accommodations are required during the recruitment process, we will gladly make the necessary arrangements to ensure Statflo is able to support all interested applicants.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.