What language do you want to use Torre in?
• GitHub helps companies, organizations, and groups of individuals succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst who will work closely with executive management along with a variety of team members across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance to provide business counsel and recommendations on how to best drive forward global initiatives.
• Work with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency. • Create a cadence and ritual for monitoring the health of the global revenue business to identify any opportunities or risks. • Provide thought leadership, perform business analysis, and support execution of high-impact strategic projects and mission-critical initiatives. • Evaluate the effectiveness of sales models and programs and determine what programs should start, stop, or continue. • Structure and perform regular sales capacity planning analysis across GitHub’s geographies and sales segments to inform ongoing sales hiring decisions and resource allocation to maximize growth potential. • Work with our cross-functional partners (Sales, Marketing, Strategic Finance, Customer Success, Support, Product) to ensure the collaborative execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements.
• Great business acumen and exceptional strategic thinking skills balanced with operational execution capabilities. • Strong competency in problem solving, analysis & project management. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to meet department and company goals. • Extensive experience in building high-quality data models and C-level presentations. • Self-starter; strong drive, commitment and work ethic; willingness to take on big challenges and own the results from brainstorm to execution. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Able to influence others effectively. • Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights • Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills. • Previous experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing, and results-driven environment that demands consistent and enduring excellence.
• This position will be responsible for managing the rhythm of business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
• 8+ years of extensive and progressive experience in Sales Strategy, GTM Strategy, and/or top-tier Strategy Consulting.
• GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world. • Leadership Principles: • Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness.
• At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote • We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too. • GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
• This role will be contributing to some of our highest-profile projects and working with executive management to scale our business.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.