What language do you want to use Torre in?
Aptive has an exciting opportunity for a Database Assessor who loves working on a project as it develops from concept to completion. The ideal candidate should be proactive, curious, and dedicated to our clients, their customers, our employees, willing to provide exceptional customer service.
• The Database Assessor is responsible for examining the database configuration for the various databases that are part of the General Support System (GSS), including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL databases • Attaining an accurate understanding of how the database(s) support the system • Using automated tools to scan the database server(s) to identify vulnerabilities and export running configurations • Performing an analysis of the implemented database baselines • Identifying deviations from best security practices • Recording findings and consulting with other assessors and the Security Assessment Lead to verify/corroborate findings • Writing findings for the daily briefing • Interviewing database administrators • Database findings during the daily stakeholder briefing
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. • Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance
• 5+ years' experience minimum Desired skills: • 7+ years' experience preferred • Bachelor's degree/Master's degree preferred
• Aptive is a modern federal consulting firm focused on human experience, digital services and business transformation.
• Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability or any other protected class. • Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
• This full-time position is in Fairfax, VA, Baltimore, MD, or Remote. Please note until COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are lifted, this position will be fully remote.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.