What language do you want to use Torre in?
Hero is seeking a Partnership Success Manager with exemplary relationship-building skills to manage partnerships with the world’s leading retailers, including a focus on performance and ongoing adoption of our product.
• Ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, customer satisfaction and contract renewals within the assigned customer portfolio • Planning and implementing growth strategies for the assigned client portfolio based on their specific needs, becoming an expert in the use of our technology and our road map • Defining, analyzing, and regularly monitoring client KPIs whilst reporting back to your clients with recommendations for improvements and tangible action plans to reduce churn and mitigate risk • Helping in the development of our product roadmap as a key conduit of ideas and feedback from our clients, serving as the voice of our customers and using their feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas • Always acting in the best interest of your client - passionate, dedicated and commercially focused, being the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues as they arise, and providing clear, regular communications to show progress.
• Data driven approach • Thrive when juggling multiple projects at once • Ability to listen carefully and understand technical requirements • Meticulous attention to detail and excellent reporting ability.
• We’re looking for a natural business leader with a progressive attitude who is driven by our mission to redefine the future of retail. The candidate should be comfortable holding senior client relationships across both eCommerce and retail teams and using data to inform insights and opportunities for growth. • The ideal candidate will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting to C-level executives. You’ll have a talent for calculating meaningful retail metrics to report to our clients and be well versed in discovering, resolving and managing the challenges faced by retailers today.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills • 3+ years professional experience as a customer success manager and a technology company.
• We’re on a mission to change the way the world shops, making it a whole lot more personal. • From sneaker kings like Nike to fashion brands Levi’s and rag & bone to disruptors like Deciem and Credo Beauty; the hottest brands in retail use Hero to bring virtual shopping to hundreds of millions of online shoppers. Through text, chat and video, shoppers can get the experience of the store without leaving their sofas — perfect for when they need real-time advice and style inspiration from someone in the know. • Hero helps brands make the shift to omnichannel; accelerating sales, motivating teams and elevating the shopping experience. Find out more at usehero.com or on Instagram at @heroapp
• Our values: • Enjoy the ride; celebrate the wins, look for the learnings. • Go above and beyond; exceed your own expectations. • Obsess over the experience; the details make the difference. • Be an energy giver; not an energy taker. • Simplify.
• Live in or commute to NYC and/or San Francisco.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.