What language do you want to use Torre in?
Facility Optimization Solutions of CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Support Specialist to join our growing team in Houston, TX. If your skills and experience are a match, we’d love to hear from you. The Software Support Specialist will deliver web-based and onsite training while anticipating areas of difficulty utilizing analytical and troubleshooting skills. The ideal candidate will serve in a support role for teams of professionals deployed throughout the US. They will develop an extensive working knowledge of the FOScore software to provide technical support to staff and our clients.
• Deliver web-based training while anticipating areas of difficulty utilizing analytical and troubleshooting skills. • Develop an extensive working knowledge of the FOScore software to provide technical support to staff and our clients. • Train and support end users of our FOScore software application via phone and remote access. • Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve routine Windows and network connectivity problems. • Learn and incorporate industry knowledge along with specific application usage principles into training and support activities. • Prepare routine end user and support staff instructions and assist in the development of training and orientation materials. • Create custom reports using Crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). • Analyze and make recommendations regarding application enhancements, user support needs and improved customer satisfaction. • Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software. • Assist in the testing of new software releases.
• Ability to present software demonstrations and support the business development team. • Proven experience with windows domain administration, database application use and support, report writing, SQL queries, software development and deployment, SQL programming, software support and training procedure implementation, and advanced knowledge of using web-based applications. • Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. • Self-motivated and ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment is essential. • Must be willing to travel up to 25% for out of town training assignments.
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience within the A/E/C industry. • Associates or Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
• Facility Optimization Solutions LLC., a wholly owned subsidiary of CannonDesign (a.k.a. FOS of CannonDesign) is ranked the number one provider for Facility Management Services by an A/E firm. They serve ongoing client needs of capital planning, strategic planning and infrastructure investment solutions, providing the primary services of facility condition assessments, ADA compliance, risk assessments, preventative maintenance planning, asset tagging, and job order contracting (JOC) software and program management. Project scopes range from providing solutions for a single existing facility to hundreds of existing facilities across the country.
• We’re a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary group of building specialists and experts. • We are a team-based solutions group. Generally, teams focus on one project at a time from start to completion. • We’re open to new ideas and foster an open culture of communication to develop new solutions. • We encourage growth within the practice and offer multiple paths for advancement. • We’re relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about. • We’re committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us. • We advocate for equity, diversity and inclusion efforts. • We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you. • CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
• As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.