¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s unlimited potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks with the backing and support of our #OneTeam culture. Be part of inclusive initiatives like Employee Resource Groups and development programs, and take advantage of benefits that support our diverse global teams. Grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
• Champion and advocate for the customer within Confluent - you will be the voice of the customer and will have to coordinate between Confluent’s Sales, Product, Services, Support and Training teams to drive customer success • Developing and presenting periodical customer reviews to Confluent senior management • When necessary, roll up your sleeves and dig in to help address customer issues alongside Confluent Support Engineers and Core Engineering • Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist Support Engineers and Professional Services teams in better serving your customers • Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments and use cases to influence the roadmap of Confluent products • Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer leadership • Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planningHelp to educate your accounts on best practices for using Confluent platform • When necessary, recommend proactive measures to help customers avoid issues and to ensure customer success (e.g. professional services engagements, training sessions, on-site visits, etc.)
• Demonstrated success in Customer Success, Customer Support or Professional Services function for a product / SAAS company with enterprise customers • Strong desire to tackle hard technical problems and proven ability do so with little or no direct daily supervision • Ability to learn new technology quickly, as well as a strong interest in doing so! • Excellent communication skills and an ability to concisely explain tricky issues and complex solutions • Experience with Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tuning and troubleshooting • Experience with operating Linux, you know how to configure, tune and troubleshoot both RedHat & Debian based distributions • Exceptional interpersonal communications capabilities demonstrated through a history of successful B2B infrastructure software development projects • Project management experience, as you’ll need to be able to coordinate across various Confluent teams to ensure success for your accounts • Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science or an engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field • Ability to thrive in ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented startup environment • Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deliver results across multiple initiatives such as driving expansion, customer satisfaction, feature adoption, and retention • Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to meet with your accounts • Previous experience helping customers build solutions that use Apache Kafka alongside Hadoop, relational and NoSQL databases, message queues, and related products (plus) • Prior experience working for a technology startup (plus) • Proficiency in Java (plus) • bilingual English- french
• In this role, you will have the opportunity to build broad experience with Kafka, the Confluent Platform and work with a variety of organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. Throughout all of these interactions, you will build strong relationships with customers, ensure exemplary delivery standards, and have a lot of fun helping our customers build state-of-the-art streaming data infrastructure alongside colleagues who are widely recognized as leaders in this space.
• At Confluent, we’re creating a category that transforms how every company manages and streams data. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s Confluent in action—giving our customers instant access to massive amounts of real-time data, enabling them to thrive in an ever-changing digital world. As one of the fastest-growing enterprise companies in history, and with Fortune 100 customers across major industries, we have a tremendous opportunity in front of us. We also have experience on our side. Our leaders have taken companies of our size to major success before and include some of the original creators of Apache Kafka
• Confluent Certified Developer or Confluent Certified Administrator
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.