• A RezForce Supervisor is a team oriented and dedicated position that is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, development, motivation and support to the NAVIS RezForce Contact Center. A RezForce Supervisor is a multi-faceted role that is responsible for driving results by leading a team of Reservation Sales Professionals through communication in coaching one on ones, driving performance in sales and quality and analyzing performance trends. This role is also responsible for driving the goals of the contact center by supporting the virtual team in the day to day operations.
• PRIMARY DUTIES: • Support and assist in driving projected service levels, sales and quality objectives. • Establish and implement short and long term goals, objectives, policies and sales/operating procedures. • Maintain consistent service level with each client interaction and the ability to support the queue during times of high call volume. • Communicate departmental activity “to and from” senior management, clients and other departments as necessary. • Lead and direct high level, quality sales and customer service through the ability to coach effective sales techniques and quality expectations • SECONDARY DUTIES: • Coaching and supporting assigned team of agents to align with annual goals and objectives. • Monitoring and Quality call scoring and delivery of feedback to agents. • Assist and support Reservation Sales Professionals on calls in the queue • Coordinate and assist in education training for existing agents and provide assistance for New Hire Training. • Peer-to-peer teamwork • Agent performance tracking and identifying trends. • Perform other duties, as assigned
• Ability to self-direct and self-manage • Flexibility to maneuver between departments, as needed • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines • Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations • Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals • Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public • Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages • Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry • Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists • Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form • Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. • Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate • LEADERSHIP QUALITIES: • While performing the duties of the job, the employee is expected to enhance his/her performance by demonstrating the following characteristics: • Initiative - Consistently action/leadership-oriented; exceptional resourcefulness and visible; results-oriented and performance-driven • Attendance - Always regular and prompt, volunteers for assignments, as needed • Values - Follows and perpetuates the company values in all actions and activities • Accuracy - Never need to double-check any work completed • Organization - Plans ahead, documents and communicates well, world class office space • Cooperation/Teamwork - Has developed solid relationships with co-workers; extremely cooperative with all NAVIS departments; supports management and seeks to build a unified team • Schedule Flexibility: Ability to modify/change schedule based on business needs.
• High School diploma or equivalent • Two (2) years of sales and/or hospitality industry experience
• NAVIS is the only Unified CRM solution for hotels and vacation rental management companies that brings their data and their reservations sales, marketing, and revenue teams together to drive more direct bookings and revenue. Because we believe technology should make you money, not cost you money, we developed our game-changing Revenue Performance Platform™ to transform teams into revenue makers, enabling them to drive, capture and convert more direct bookings. We deliver actionable guest insights so departments can seamlessly sell and market together. The result is always a dramatic increase in direct sales and profit. We guarantee it. • Founded in 1987, NAVIS is a privately held company with headquarters in Bend, Oregon.
• At NAVIS, our Core Values are: • Golden Rule: I treat others as I want to be treated • Integrity: I am a person of my word and highly trusted • Innovation: I create solutions for difficult business problems • Performance: I am part of an ambitious team and my results matter • Attitude: I am a positive influence, I love my team and the work we do • NAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
• SHIFT: Thursday-Monday 11:00am-8:00pm PST / 2:00pm-11:00pm EST
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.