• Quartzy is looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us deliver amazing lab productivity and purchasing to life science R&D organizations.
• You’ll help onboard new Quartzy labs to the platform, ensuring they know how to use Quartzy to the fullest • Be a key partner to Quartzy labs to help them operate the most efficiently including helping them set up the platform, inviting other lab members and anywhere else lab admins need assistance • Provide ongoing training to admins on new Quartzy features • Work closely with support and lab admins to handle escalations • Proactively identify trends or data that will help improve the Quartzy product to better support our labs
• A strong understanding of life sciences R&D organizations, particularly the workflow between researchers, lab operations, and finance/accounting. • Bonus points if you are an existing or previous Quartzy lab admin! • Passionate about science and delivering acceleration to the research process. • Strong consultative and collaboration skills, with an ability to act as a reliable advisor for lab managers • Highly data-driven and tech savvy • Experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company, a huge plus(but not a requirement!) • Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change • Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills • Bachelor degree or relevant experience in science a plus
• You’ll help us accomplish our goals of improving our customer experience, driving increased adoption, and ultimately driving expansion within our accounts. If you are interested in making a big impact on helping labs run more efficiently while working for a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the life sciences industry, this role is for you.
• Quartzy is the world’s #1 productivity software for life science R&D labs. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
• Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family • Great Culture -participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series • Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US! • Transparency - weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders • Generous Time Off -take the time you need, when you need it • Great Gear - we’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.