What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Domestika is looking for a Payments & Fraud Senior Analyst.
• Calculate and track team KPIs vs. budget. • Run merchant cost/fraud cost analysis and be the main point of contact for payments/finance matters. • Run payment checkout analysis (ie. conversion, authorization rates). • Define and review fraud rules and fraud analysis. • Support the definition of dashboards and data points with the Data and Product teams.
• Online payments and fraud knowledge. • Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL. • Familiarity with data tools (MicroStrategy, Periscope, Qliksense, etc.). • High level of English. • Interpersonal skills and teamwork. • Critical thinking. • Strong communication skills (oral and written). • Problem-solving skills. • Strategic mindset. • Analytical skills. • Self-driven. • Strong time management skills.
• +3 years of experience in e-commerce or business consulting.
• Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. • Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.