• The Senior Website Marketing Manager owns optimization and traffic growth for Granular’s website. This role is for an experienced digital marketer with a strong background in conversion rate optimization and SEO, and will be responsible for the Granular website and related web properties, as well as drive customer acquisition and pipeline creation through a/b testing and organic search. • At Granular, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a top-tier leadership team with proven entrepreneurial expertise to reshape the $3 trillion agriculture industry. We’re growing quickly, and expanding our team in. Currently, we’re operating in an employee-focused response to COVID-19, with 100% remote work until it is safe to return to the office. We’re looking for proactive, intellectual, and versatile individuals to join our team to improve the lives of our farmers.
• Be responsible for the Granular website and related web properties and their contribution to our customer acquisition and pipeline goals • Own website conversion optimization including test plans, the optimization of landing pages, leads forms, and user flows through the online buyer’s journey • Develop the strategy and implementation of website personalization using Segment • Build the website roadmap and information architecture with personas, user stories, storyboards, prototypes, and wireframes, working closely with web development and design to launch new website releases, pages, and functional improvements • Lead the development and execution of our SEO roadmap to grow quality web traffic and conversions from organic search in partnership with our content marketing team • Ensure web pages and projects adhere to technical SEO best practices and stay current on the latest developments in search engine optimization • Develop and maintain the website and advertising performance dashboards and reports, including analyzing website traffic and SEO metrics to improve content marketing return on investment • Drive our inbound acquisition strategy through paid channels including SEM, paid social, and display; partnering with contractors or agencies as needed. • Create new web pages and make changes to existing pages on the fly as needed • Implement and maintain our web analytics taxonomy and tagging
• Demonstrated success using testing to achieve higher website conversion • Extensive experience with a website optimization tool like Google Optimize, Optimizely, or Adobe Target • Exceptional understanding of web UX and web conversion best practices • Knowledge of website personalization • Strong analytical and data analysis and reporting skills • A solid foundation of SEO best practices with a track record of success with SEO • Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS • Ability to create clear specs and wireframes • Expertise with Google Tag Manager and website tagging and taxonomy development
• 5+ years of experience with digital marketing or website optimization in a software or technology company; preferred with a B2B SaaS company and sales cycle • 3+ years of experience working with website content management systems and writing requirements for website projects
• More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular. • As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love. • Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment. • Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Who You Will Do It With: • You’ll be an integral part of Granular’s best-in-class marketing team and will work cross-functionally with teams across the company • This is a high visibility role with results-oriented goals and the chance to create a huge impact. You will set the stage for Granular to reach every professional farmer in the country and impact thousands of families and communities in the process • You’ll bring your passion for website marketing, SEO, and big ideas for what makes an exceptional website • We’re committed to your growth as a marketer and opportunities abound for professional development
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.