What language do you want to use Torre in?
• To achieve and exceed new business development growth targets • To lead and drive new business growth from new customers and prospects in North America • Execute across the full sales cycle from territory planning, prospecting, opportunity qualification, face-to-face/virtual meetings, presenting and pitching, managing RFPs/tenders and negotiating contracts. • Grow, monitor and maintain an accurate sales pipeline • Maintain a network of contacts at various levels including senior positions (Director and above including Pro Vice Chancellor and Deputy Vice Chancellor) • Assess the competitive environment and define a strategy to maximize growth and profitability within your target prospects • Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Vice President of Client Development • Ensure compliance with sales governance processes and procedures • Achieve individual sales targets and over-achieve financial and non-financial key business objectives set by the company both at an individual and team level • Execute the sales strategy towards the achievement of those revenue targets and set objectives within your own targeted prospects and territory • Accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting for opportunities by pipeline and revenue figures through the CRM • Create and deliver exemplary tender/new business/sales/pricing proposals and commercial models • New prospect generation and follow-up activity, including ‘cold calling’, setting appointments and meetings, presentations, commercial and contractual negotiation and closure. • Ensure all sales activity is recorded within the CRM • Delivery of sales presentations • Liaise and work closely with the management team to improve our business service by communicating issues and new opportunities identified during client visits • Liaise with other QS business units as appropriate including developing and managing cross-functional relationships and virtual teams where necessary.
• Knowledge of higher education and the student recruitment sector is highly desirable • Highly experienced and technically proficient in selling services and solutions • Exceptional client liaison skills • Strong financial, commercial and contract negotiation skills • Strong negotiation and influencing skills • Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively • Knowledge of sales CRMs would be advantageous. • Relentless focus on activity, pipeline, governance and closure • Relentless focus on customer satisfaction • A high level of initiative and ability to work independently • A high standard of written and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail • Excellent presentation skills • A high standard of business and commercial acumen • Ability to perform well under pressure. • Proven history of successfully meeting and exceeding new business sales and growth targets within a dynamic sales environment • Experience in selling managed services and consultative sales highly desirable.
• The Business Development Manager for North America will become a key member of the QS Enrolment Solutions Global Commercial Directorate and will be responsible for driving revenue growth through new sales opportunities in North America. • Attend conferences, exhibitions and public speaking engagements acting as the ambassador for QS Enrolment Solutions.
• Educated to degree/HND level in a relevant subject • Strong Microsoft skills • Fluent written and spoken English • Fluency in French is highly desirable.
• QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. QS publishes a range of highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people, and The International Student Survey, the world’s largest survey of prospective international students. • Our Enrolment Solutions division is an internationally established, market-leading provider of technology, marketing and managed services to higher education institutions in the UK, Europe, the US and Australia. • We provide market research, data analysis and industry benchmarking; lead scoring and marketing nurture programs; enquiry management and application services; application assessment and admissions management. We have strong global assets and growth prospects and we are currently enhancing our existing business models and nurturing new revenue streams. QS has grown both organically and through acquisition and through carefully targeted recruitment of top talent across key regions.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.