What language do you want to use Torre in?
Approve all new agent applications that are not auto-vetted/set up mentorships as needed.
• Works closely with Agent Experience for Broker questions. • Provides support to the Designated Managing Broker and Managing Broker Team • Assist with Agent and State Trello Boards • Manages Agent Approval • Manages Agent Invitation Acceptance • Coordinate with Broker Primary Board to maintain Agent compliance • Manage Calendar • Assists with management of In Country Board Associations • Auditing • Invoicing • Compliance
• Experience in the real estate industry strongly preferred • Strong ability to multitask • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google Suite
• BA/BS in business administration or related field preferred • High School Diploma/GED required • 2+ years of experience in administration and/or operations
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands with thousands of agents operating across Canada, the United States and around the world.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey! • We all work remotely!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.