What language do you want to use Torre in?
In our Finance and Accounting Team, you'll be able to improve both your accounting and technical skills, as well as get a deeper understanding of a widely-used ERP system. We're among the first companies in Latvia that introduced MS Dynamics 365 in our daily work.
• researching and identifying solutions to resolve system issues and explore the potential of the system • offering and implementing possible improvements in existing processes and procedures • leading the cooperation with the ERP system’s developer company • consulting teammates and providing internal training regarding MS Dynamics 365 • participating in other technical accounting and automation projects
• experience in IT, finance or accounting project management • degree in IT, accounting, finance, or a similar field • excellent knowledge of English and Latvian (both written and spoken) • strong analytical skills with attention to detail • outstanding communication and time management skills
• at least 2 years of experience with ERP, finance, and accounting systems
• Printful is one of the biggest Latvian companies in the US. It provides a full range of services for anyone who wants to launch a global ecommerce business. Printful offers high-quality printing, warehousing and fulfillment, design, photography, and video services to small and medium-sized online businesses.
• If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and cover letter explaining why you're the best person for the job. In your cover letter, please give examples of how your skills and experience match the requirements mentioned in this job description.
• chance to pick your workplace: Riga (Ojara Vaciesa Street 6b), Marupe (Lidostas Parks), office in Cesis, or an option to work remotely • flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.) • day off on your birthday • gym and swimming pool membership • health insurance policy • exciting team-building events and guest lectures • a team you'll want to have fun with and parties to remember!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.