What language do you want to use Torre in?
For our Marketing team we are now looking for a Senior Partner Product Marketing Manager who will help to build the Camunda partner marketing program and drive growth with global systems integrators.
• Partner with the Channel team to be the primary marketing contact for all channel related activities • Work directly with Partners and internal team members to plan, build and execute partner co-marketing programs and events. • Create partner-friendly product initiatives and campaigns designed to drive new prospects and partners • Effectively communicate the benefits of Camunda across all marketing channels • Develop compelling channel content and sales tools including sales presentations, collateral, white papers, and ROI models for our direct and indirect sales channels • Ensure superior market, product and competitive knowledge across our sales teams and partner organizations • Participate in industry events and trade shows
• Strong domain expertise in the area of business process management, software development tools, enterprise software, or cloud • Prior experience with Partner and Channel management, content, marketing programs and strategies • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative, creativity and flexibility • Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities • Exceptional writing and communication skills and excellent at creating visuals to demonstrate key concepts (PPT, infographics, etc.)
• Bachelors or Masters degree • 7-10 years of experience in software product marketing or channel marketing
• At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail. • Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
• Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
• You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
• Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants • 401(k) Plan from day one • Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation • Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows • Free sports club membership • Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you • Annual company retreat at an international location • And if you dare… free language classes
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.