If you are a creative and innovative person, share your knowledge and skills to plan and execute campaigns around the various Nimdzi projects. Your responsibilities will include working across departments to perform the following email / social media / web marketing activities.
• Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities. • Implement marketing plans that include content marketing, event marketing, eLearning marketing, and digital marketing. • Set up digital ads with strong and relevant messaging. • Perform SEO and keyword research for web and social media content. • Pitch and implement changes to Nimdzi’s website to improve performance and user experience. • Build social media audiences based on appropriate demographics. • Review performance of ads, web traffic, and analytics to improve upon activities and pivot strategies when/where needed. • Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities. • Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and new channels of promotion. • Traffic marketing efforts to appropriate channels and set-up marketing infrastructure to support these activities, including sign-up forms and other lead generation magnets. • Strengthen the organization’s overall brand and voice through Nimdzi’s channels. • Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly and digestible concepts. • Collaborate with MultiLingual Media, our sister company, on various marketing activities. • Attend company meetings and actively participate in ongoing projects. • Work on client projects, including consulting engagements based on your skills and expertise. • Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information. • Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts, and other visual aids. • Create microcontent or coordinate with design teams in order to produce necessary assets. • Help manage email marketing infrastructure and set up email marketing campaigns for appropriate readers. • Learn about Nimdzi’s current marketing processes and improve upon them. • Work across the various, integrated applications of the sales and marketing suite (Zoho) used at Nimdzi.
• At least 2 successful year of experience in marketing, customer acquisition strategy, automation marketing and brand positioning & messaging strategy. • At least 1 successful year of experiencie in event marketing and content marketing. • Industry experience. • Management lead generation. • Marketing SEO.
• Strong focus on planning and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities. • Ability to help prospective customers to identify their needs and challenges. • A proactive and target-driven attitude. • Ability to work under pressure. • Ability to collaborate with others to solve problems. • Learn to adopt a honey-badger attitude and thrive in a fast-paced but fun environment.
• Nimdzi Insights is an international market research and consulting company with expertise in language services, localization, and international business growth. We work on unique and diverse projects from around the globe, and we are looking to grow our marketing department with creative and collaborative members with unique and international perspectives.
• The Nimdzi team includes individuals with diverse backgrounds in the language and localization industry, as well as in international business, public policy, marketing, finance, and more. • We built a phenomenal team of complementary contradictarians and fearless creatives.
• With a global team management approach, we work directly with you to learn the ins and outs of your business so that we can help you expand into new markets, verticals, and audiences, and optimize your global operations. We work with language service providers, enterprises, and government agencies alike. • We build actionable insights and reports that cater specifically to your products and services. We provide a window into the ever-changing language and localization industry because we know that the future lies directly in the global market.
• Excellent english proficiency and strong communication capabilities, with good business writing skills. Other foreign languages are an advantage. • A background in the language services industry is an advantage. • Experience with CRM, forecasting, and pipeline management, is an advantage. • Learn to adopt a honey-badger attitude and thrive in a fast-paced but fun environment. • Share experiences with some of the smartest and most humble people in the industry. These two adjectives might not seem to fit together, but believe us, at Nimdzi they do, • Work in an international working environment with - pandemic permitting - global travel opportunities. • Receive above-average OTE earnings.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.