What language do you want to use Torre in?
• TeamSnap is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented, and process-driven Customer Success Manager (CSM) to manage and grow a territory of customers for our rapidly growing sports organization line of business.
• You’ll be managing a territory of existing customers by acting as their single point of contact • Achieving customer goals • Product adoption • Payments adoption and retention • Account expansion.
• We’re looking for a self-motivated and competitive customer success manager with a passion for earning trust and loyalty from our customers. • Experience working in customer success or account management roles for a software product (B2B or B2C), web application (SaaS preferred) or payments processor. • Smart, thorough, driven. A passion for identifying underutilized or new services a customer can benefit from and the persistence to make sure the customer understands those benefits. • High attention to detail. Exceptional prioritization skills. • Solid customer management skills. You are empathetic, drive customer trust and know how to both set and meet customer expectations. • A great sense of humor, competitive sales-mindset and the ability to work with multiple people and multiple groups. • Ability to stand up for what you believe is right, but a stronger desire to reach consensus and come up with a solution that has everyone’s buy-in. • Passion for maintaining strong customer relationships that drive increased utilization and account value over time. • Big ideas and a tiny ego. • Ability to work with a distributed team and communicate effectively by IM (Slack), phone and video conference. • Outstanding communicator and writer. • Other Things That Would Be Nice to Have: • Experience playing, coaching or administrating team sports. • Previous experience using a CRM system (preferably Salesforce). • Experience in a high-growth tech startup atmosphere.
• You will work closely with members of our sales and support teams to ensure that our customers achieve their goals with TeamSnap and are enabled to buy, upgrade and pay for the services that help them be successful. You must be highly organized, have a passion for creating efficiencies and love to make both customers and your co-workers look good. • As a product expert, you will conduct account reviews and product onboardings to ensure customers are maximizing the value of their subscription while also identifying areas where TeamSnap can help or increase efficiency and revenue through new products or services. Your success will be based on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with an emphasis on driving product adoption and growing account value
• TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We value trust, communication, and fun more than big company policies. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
• Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQ+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• This role will directly report to the CSM Manager for TeamSnap’s Sports Organization with cross-functional stakeholders including product, marketing, sales, support and finance.
• Location • We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.