• Delivering world-class support to our top clients. • Maintain a balanced proactive/reactive relationship with your assigned accounts. • Dedicated duties include account monitoring, regular check-ins and relationship building. • Reactive duties include training, product support, and appropriate delegation when technical issues and feature requests arise.
• 2-3 years customer service experience, preferably B2B • Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing or related field a plus) • Consistent track record of providing stellar support to customers. • Strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem • Healthy dose of initiative and the ability to remain flexible • Detail-oriented and able to efficiently prioritize tasks • Be a critical thinker and an inventive problem-solver • Professional communication skills • Enthusiastic teammate • Great conflict resolution skills • Excellent time management skills
• As a Customer Success Manager, you will be an incredible product expert! This involves utilizing our software suite to build stronger & more successful marketing campaigns. Portraying good business sense, a solid understanding of the digital ecosystem and being a critical thinker will have you shining and growing every day at Impact.
• At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you. • Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance • Unlimited PTO • Flexible work hours • Weekly catered lunches, a healthy snack bar, and phenomenal coffee to keep you fueled • Flexible spending accounts and 401(k) • An employee-led culture team that plans our happy hours, parties and other events to celebrate our many successes. • An established company with a cool, high velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.