What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Self-funded and remote-first, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the 50 best places to work in NYC in 2019 and 2020. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for a candidate-focused and detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People Operations team and make a big impact. • As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will manage the coordination and execution of Muck Rack’s talent acquisition efforts. You will be the primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at Muck Rack, and your mission will be to deliver a first class recruitment experience to candidates and internal teams. You should be excited about working in a start-up environment and working across departments to ensure we can hire the best talent. You’ll be a great fit for this role if you enjoy managing relationships, thrive when multitasking, and want to grow your career in People Operations.
• Manage the administration of our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) including but not limited to: adding and advancing candidates through the interview process, gathering feedback from hiring managers and interviewers, inputting job descriptions, etc. • Schedule all kick-off meetings, candidate interviews, post-interview debriefs, and reference checks • Ensure a positive candidate experience by following up with candidates post-interview • Prepare all offer letters and manage signature process for new hires, internal transfers and promotions; organize and maintain all relevant documents • Manage and promote our internal candidate referral program • Manage background check process • Assist with sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn and other channels • Assist with reviewing resumes and screening candidates over the phone • Support employer branding initiatives, including managing 3rd party review sites • Coordinate with People Operations Manager on new hire details and onboarding tasks • Be knowledgeable about Muck Rack’s product and value proposition • Assist with ad-hoc people operations projects
• Tech-savvy and familiar with our tools/systems: You have experience using Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System, Google Suite, Dropbox, and Slack • Detail oriented and meticulous: You’re exceptionally organized, process-oriented and have top-notch project and time management skills • Excellent communication skills: You’ll regularly be communicating with candidates and hiring managers so strong written communication, comfort on the phone, and highly developed interpersonal skills are essential • Creative and entrepreneurial: You're an independent self-starter with a desire to work in a start-up environment, an ability to learn on the fly, and an eagerness to figure out how to do things betters • Professionalism: You're highly accountable, with good discretion and a strong sense of personal integrity • Open and flexible: We’re growing quickly and there will be a lot of opportunity to take on projects and grow within the People team
• 2 - 4 years experience in a recruitment/HR/administrative environment: you have at least 1 year experience scheduling/coordinating and 1 year experience reviewing resumes and screening candidates over the phone
• Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams. • Muck Rackers work to make journalists, PR pros, and marketers more successful.
• Self-funded and growing quickly but sustainably, we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products, put our customers first, and offer an inclusive culture that welcomes diverse perspectives. • We enjoy the flexibility to work where we’re most productive and stay connected no matter where we’re located. We each have an impact on our continued growth and success, and we all take pride in the work we do to drive the company forward. • Muck Rack encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process.
• This position reports to the VP of People Operations and will also work closely with the People Operations Manager.
• While this position is remote, we are unable to hire internationally for this role.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.