What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are currently looking to add our team with an exciting opportunity as Northeast Regional Accounting Manager. The Northeast Regional Controller role will be a strong supporting partner to the Northeast Regional Accounting Director, responsible for oversite and analysis of Agency Partner accounting for a portion of the Northeast Region. The ideal candidate must be hands on, have excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Ours is a relationship-oriented business, and strong relationship and partnering skills are vital to this role. Previous work experience as a Controller or Accounting Manager is required, and experience in the insurance brokerage or a related industry is preferred.
• Work with our Agency Partners in the Northeast Region on all accounting related matters. • Conduct a review of each agency management system for the Region, ensuring that accurate accrual accounting and revenue/expense recognition methods are in place. • Complete periodic balance sheet audits on significant accounts in accordance with the corporate accounting schedule. • Provide other support as needed to accounting team members in the Region, as well as to the Northeast Regional EVP. • For new Agency Partners in the Region, assist with opening balance sheet or agency management system set up when requested. • Assist the Finance team with the Working Capital True up adjustments. • Coordinate annual activities such as the year-end audit, budget, state apportionment, 1099 information, and unclaimed property. • Assist with special reporting requests of Agency Partners in the Region and ad hoc corporate reporting needs. • Review monthly income statement to budget and research variances with Agency Partners.
• Insurance brokerage/related industry accounting background, required. • Prior experience with balance sheet reconciliations required • Prior experience working with both the income statement and balance sheet required. • Prior variance analysis experience required.
• Bachelors degree or the recognized equivalent in education and experience, preferred. • Minimum (5) five years of experience in an accounting, auditing and/or financials analysis required.
• Acrisure is the fastest growing insurance brokerage firm in the U.S. with nearly 300 Agency Partner locations globally. We are a committed network of entrepreneurs dedicated to providing specialty insurance programs, risk management services and unique products for an ever-growing market. Our team is comprised of innovative, talented individuals who are the driving force of the success we have experienced and continue to achieve in this fast-paced industry.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.