What language do you want to use Torre in?
You will be joining our Solutions Engineering team you will be the primary technical lead in our engagements with our prospective and existing customers and partners. You will help qualify, shape, close and support business by providing technical input and oversight on our most exciting opportunities whilst working alongside our Business Development and Customer Success teams.
• Develop a strong working relationship with the prospect’s technical staff and be able to gain their trust and credibility through your deep technical knowledge and subject matter expertise • Manage and lead the prospective merchant or partner throughout the evaluation process and ensure a deal’s technical close • Work closely with the Business Development Managers to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the prospect’s business drivers and demonstrate unique value • Work closely with the Business Success Managers to help the customers build the best in class integration by leading the support for technical architecture and design queries • Working with the Product team to deliver product presentations and demonstrations tailored to the prospect’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience working with your peers in Sales, Product and Marketing • Develop and run demos with a clear plan to take the audience successfully through the evaluation process and turn them into a happy customer or partner • Coordinate and deliver RFP/I/Q responses • Occasionally coordinate and deliver technical architecture workshops
• Proven technical pre-sales and/or post-sales experience within a software company, (SaaS experience would be desirable, not essential) • An excellent understanding of APIs and the ability to lead architecture discussions around API integration • Be able to articulate complex technical issues and solutions to non-technicals and to establish trust & credibility with prospective customers • Experience building and delivering demos independently and effectively in face to face and web meetings • Good working functional knowledge of enterprise software solutions preferred, e.g. ERP, CRM, Billing • High proficiency in written & verbal communication • Experience with customer-facing activities and influencing key decision makers • A willingness to work collaboratively across all areas of the business and be passionate about GoCardless’ continued growth
• At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world. • Today, we help over 55,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
• Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
• We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
• We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.