What language do you want to use Torre in?
Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive and energetic individual to join the company's People team as a Senior Recruiter! You will inform and implement our end-to-end talent acquisition process to attract and retain top talent to including: sourcing and recruiting, managing candidate experience, driving Pantheon’s social media presence, and developing hiring metrics. We expect our recruiting efforts to be best in class, from job posting to first day on the job. The right candidate is smart, resourceful, service-minded, has a strong presence and has helped companies scale while always striving to improve the recruiting process.
• Partner with the new Senior Leader of Talent and across the People team to build out a new in-house function that will become a best-in-class Recruiting team • Act as a partner alongside hiring managers to develop talent goals, strategies, and processes to hire the best and the brightest • Have an interest in the ‘big picture’ for talent at Pantheon • Find the right talent while helping to define the infrastructure to help Pantheon continue to scale • Build agile and robust pipeline for key 'evergreen' positions • Inform strategy regarding vendor and 3rd party labor resources and assist with vendor management
• A great can-do attitude • A passion for building teams, processes and organizations • Ability to navigate the needs of the company, managers, employees, and candidates. Balance being hands-on when needed while also being able to pull up and help define and upgrade standards, processes, systems, and training (including developing new recruiting programs) • Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys getting stuff done with minimal support and direction • Exceptional written and verbal and communication skills • BONUS POINTS FOR: • Excitement/skill in some aspect of company growth beyond just recruiting the right talent • Passion for employment brand building and leveraging social platforms for candidate engagement • An appreciation of metrics and how to leverage programmatic and behavioral changes to drive even better hiring results • Ability to navigate the needs of the company, managers, employees, and candidates. Balance being hands-on when needed while also being able to pull up and help define and upgrade standards, processes, systems, and training (including developing new recruiting programs).
• 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, particularly helping to build high functioning teams within technology based companies
• Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education and NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, and the United Nations. • With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our engineering team. That’s where you come in. • Engineering at Pantheon operates in small mission-focused teams that are tasked with large business problems and armed with a fully capable set of engineering skills. They dig in, understand the problem and find the optimal path to success. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute at all levels of the stack -- and we mean the kernel tweaking to feature design kind of full-stack. • We’ve got depth and breadth across the technologies we use to run the Pantheon platform at scale. You’ll have many opportunities to pick up and apply new skills and gain professional experience with some of our existing use of Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, React, Node.js, Python, Golang, C, Chef, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, and more.
• Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
• Notes: • * This is a full-time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA. • * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.