What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Product Life Cycle Management: • Help develop the strategic direction for a subset of the CCaaS applications, aligning with our business goals. Empower and supervise key internal stakeholders to deliver the roadmap. • Analyze pricing scenarios, competitive differentiators, and innovative technology solutions to enhance existing products and identify new market opportunities. • Develop or contribute to the development of product collateral – FAQ documentation, white papers, and customer success stories. • Go-to-Market & Revenue Generation: • Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Business Operations to develop and drive product-specific go-to-market strategies. • Define partnering strategy with resellers, system integrators and complementary technology suppliers. • Determine the most effective packaging, pricing and positioning for products; work with product marketing to develop product messaging.
• Strong experience in techniques for researching and designing an exemplary user experience. • Strong experience in Agile Development practices. • Advanced proficiency with the technical elements of product design, development and application. • Demonstrated experience in delivering and executing on a product vision in a technology setting. • Understanding of the competitive and upcoming technology landscape. • Experience in sourcing, incorporating, and managing third-party products and OEM relationships. • Ideally experience with Cloud Contact Center (ACD, IVR, CTI technologies). • Ideally experience working with one or more of the following; Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow. • Ideally Experience in multi-tenant SaaS space.
• You will be a key part of the product management team, encompassing our core CCaaS applications, including but not limited to; IVR, Omnichannel, Cadence, Sales Dialer, Call Logging, Dashboards, Statistics and Reports, WFM integration, Salesforce Integration, Microsoft Dynamics Integration, and ServiceNow Integration. You will develop a strategy to enhance and deliver the contact center agent experience, bringing our product vision to life and driving execution through the development lifecycle. • We strive to understand customer needs, create game-changing technology innovations, and make a real difference to the way our customers do business. You will play a key role in bringing this to life.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field. • 3+ years’ experience as a product owner, product manager or equivalent role in a technology setting. • Preferred • Master’s Degree. • 3+ years’ contact center experience.
• We bridge technology and business needs to deliver exciting, innovative new products and services to the market. We imagine the future and orchestrate cross-functional efforts to bring it to life. We apply business understanding, customer knowledge and competitive awareness to collaborate with and lead efforts to envision, design, develop and execute state-of-the-art products and features. We challenge the status quo and strive to redefine the very nature of communications and what our customers think is possible.
• Report to the CCaaS Director of Product Management. • Work closely with our existing customer base to present our vision, understand their needs and use cases, and partner with them throughout the feature delivery process. • Work closely with key user groups to drive shared learning and collaboration through our community. • Work with prospective customers and sales teams on opportunity analysis, proposal development and bids to address specific customer needs.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.