Ajax Systems is seeking a motivated individual for a Channel Manager position. We are the full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We create solutions that stand on the cutting edge of technology and science — then we put those innovations into our devices.
We created the most successful wireless alarm system well known all over the world and we are looking for a Business Channel Manager to make our sales team stronger.
Ajax plans is to reach a 30% market share in Intrusion market in France in 3 years and therefore we are looking for a motivated, active and ambitious person who will create history together with us.
What you will need to do:
● Support and development of existing distributors on the market;
● Opening new distributors in France;
● Assist with the development of Ajax distribution strategy on the French market;
● Assist in the overall growth of the Ajax Systems brand within the France;
● Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Ajax Systems products and solutions;
● Conducting correspondence, telephone conversations;
● Customer product presentation;
● Frequent business trips;
● Providing seminars;
● Closing deals;
● Participation in international exhibitions: preparation for the exhibition, work at the stand, product presentation;
● Fulfillment of sales plans;
● Market research and helping to promote products;
● Broadcast marketing activities;
● Participation in the client’s business: analysis of its competitors;
● Collection and analysis of customer feedback;
● Weekly and monthly reports.
What you need to know and be able to:
● Experience in security systems/CCTV more than 5 year is a must;
● Ability to sell and make money;
● Love for high service;
● Skilled negotiation skills;
● Willingness to travel;
● English - intermediate.
● Active participation in the expansion of the French market;
● Competitive wages - rate and transparent motivation system;
● A product that sells itself;
● Business trips;
● Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff;
● A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.