The Product Marketing Manager will be an integral part of LogicManager’s go-to-market strategy for our growing set of solutions, which heavily focuses on inbound leads. We are looking for a curious, analytical Product Marketing Manager to fuel our demand generation team and create awareness of our solutions in the marketplace. This position will be responsible for the program management, research, analysis, and execution of solutions across our product, customer, sales and influencer marketing for all governance roles, industries and geographies. Your goal will be to architect the creation of new solutions content to drive new inbound marketing leads, provide sales enablement tools, and facilitate 3rd party solution partnerships. This role will collaborate closely with product, sales, customer advisory and lead cross-functional teams. This role will work within the marketing team to build and launch the supporting marketing campaigns and will be responsible for tracking and optimizing performance and reporting back to key stakeholders.
LogicManager is a Boston-based software company that is recognized on Deloitte's Fast 500 as one of North America's fastest-growing technology companies. We’re actively preparing for our IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
What you’ll be doing on our team
- Facilitate the collaboration of internal cross-functional teams consisting of Product, Advisory, Operations, Marketing and Sales, focused on identifying and building additions to LogicManager’s rapidly growing Solution Packages set (80+ and growing)
- Understand the total addressable market, customer needs, buying drivers, challenges and competitive landscape for each marketable Solution and build an integrated campaign strategy based on analysis
- Champion Solutions focused campaigns through our robust inbound and outbound marketing channels, using data to prioritize and feeding back results & learnings to the business for continuous prioritization
- Establish and nurture relationships with trusted 3-party associations, complimentary technology vendors, consultants on mutually beneficial co-sponsored marketing programs promoting content, webinars, events and other opportunities
- Build prospect audiences (using Sales Navigator, Zoominfo and other software) in our various Solution areas and construct direct marketing programs geared at converting prospects to leads and leads to opportunities
- Work closely with internal, client-facing teams to build sales enablement assets that advance leads through the funnel from initial meeting to opportunity conversion
- Grow your career through active participation in our company culture
About you and what skills you’ll need
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, consulting, or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated success in a collaborative, team-based setting
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- Strong critical thinking skills, with a proven ability to turn data and trends into meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing, Communications, and Business degrees preferred, but not required
- Experience working with WordPress, HTML, CSS, or other website management platforms and languages is a plus
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016. We are committed to a robust collaborative mission-driven culture, and we believe that results matter more than when or where they’re produced and remote work may become a desired norm for many LMers even after COVID-19.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: Top 30 fastest growing tech company in Boston and top 500 in North America. We recognized for our industry's highest customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner for our ability to execute.
- Health and Safety: We put our employee's health and safety first and support our employees' choice to relocate to where they feel is best for them and their families and work from home.
- Collaborative Offices: Although we are now all working remotely due to COVID, many of us look forward to returning to our modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms and meeting space for brainstorming sessions and team meetings.
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station.
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks. (We reinvent these employee activities virtually for now, and look forward to brighter days ahead)
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, cash flow positive, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations in the See-Through Economy.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
We believe a Diverse and Inclusive work environment results in better decision making. It allows LogicManager to work better together for our employees and our customers.
By submitting your application, you agree that LogicManager may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. LogicManager's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over LogicManager’s use of your personal information.