The Provincial Payout Specialist is responsible for maintaining daily operations/workflow and proactively planning and completing the closing of the “Deal”, paying out the Agent quickly and accurately. He/she is responsible for distributing accurately the monies, in a deal and to follow the compliance requirements to officially close the transaction. This person locates the cheque from the lawyer/notary and is responsible to receipt in the commission monies and pay the agent, as quickly as possible. They align naturally with our nine core values.
• Receive payments in Broker Wolf • Prepare deposits • Copy cheques for deposit • Take deposits to bank • Pay out all cheques • Pay off staff accounts except where exemptions • Asks Broker for final review With regards to Monthly Processes • Downloads all Associates info for updated roster • Review cheques that are returned NSF • Contacts Agents re: paperwork • File Cheques • Immediately reviews Trust & General cheques that are returned- consults agent, Broker and Accounting • On any errors to do with commissions and or the Trust Account - immediately notifies the Broker and completes a completes an incident report which is cc’d to Broker, Accounting Specialist and the Director of Canadian Brokerage Operations
• Must be a self starter and able to self manage. • Must be able to work in a very fast moving, dynamic environment. • Must be a servant leader. Ability to go beyond the “standard”, to make certain our agents are paid accurately and in a timely fashion. • Experience of Accounting strongly preferred • Experience using Broker Wolf is an asset. • Tech Savvy. • Experience working with Google Suite strongly preferred.
• 3+ years of experience of working in real estate administration, preferably as the administrator of a mid to large brokerage or a conveyancer of a mid to larger brokerage.
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands with thousands of agents operating across Canada, the United States and around the world.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey! • We all work remotely!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.