What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for Data Scientists to work on our core products (Ratings Platform and Atlas) to develop new analtyics based on ML and AI.. You will work with one of the largest sets of cybersecurity data in the world, and turn your insights into product enhancements on a continuous basis. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an advanced degree and background working with data in a quantitative or technical field, experience working with big data, and a proven record in machine learning, from concept development to proof-of-concept to final implementation.
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms • Proven ability to take a project from concept stage to proof-of-concept to production team player • Experience with common data science toolkits and libraries
• 5+ years experience in Data Science. • 5+ years of experience manipulating large data sets through SQL or Python • Experience with Neural Network and Natural Language processing (NLP) with large data sets. • 2 years experience in big data technologies like Spark • PhD or Master’s in a technical field preferred
• SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time. • Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over USD 110M, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
• SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran, or disability status.
• The DS team at SecurityScorecard is composed of highly motivated professionals with diverse technical backgrounds spanning from physics to neuroscience. The team maintains a collaborative style encouraging shared learning, mentoring, and cross-team communication and support of other company departments. Projects span a wide range from crafting queries to support marketing research to applying advanced machine learning techniques to improve accuracy and draw new insights on cybersecurity risk, to developing AI-based capabilities to unlock new functionality that help our users assess and reduce their cybersecurity risk.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.