What language do you want to use Torre in?
• The Call Center Representative is the first point of contact for all prospective new customers and as such they are responsible for obtaining the information required to assess and document the caller’s needs by utilizing a standardized set of questions on a provided script. In this role you will work directly with our product specialists to provide the highest quality assistance to each customer that contacts us, and also work with technical support and customer service teams to triage customers for additional support. • You will play a key role in the company for many of our customers by being friendly, professional, and attentive to our customer’s needs and ensuring they are connected with the person or team who can help them best.
• Be the first point of contact for our customers • Take dozens of inbound calls per day • Speak with a wide variety of customers and business personnel across the contiguous U.S. • Work off a call script to discover customer project needs • Document all customer project needs in our lead management system • Work across teams to direct customers to the correct department
• Naturally self-motivated, collaborative and upbeat personality • Pleasant conversationalist, excellent listener • Engaging phone presence - articulate, able to clearly explain and be easily understood • Assertive personality - able to take control of the situation with grace • Enjoy consistent task-based work • Able to maintain poise and professionalism over the phone for up to eight hours a day • Detail oriented • Clear written communicator - you will be taking detailed notes on customer projects, communicating via email and IM with coworkers, and sending emails to customers • Reliable High Speed Internet (DSL, Fiber or Cable) • Typing speed of 40+ words per minute • Punctual - Shows up before the start of their shift, leaves on time • Capable of performing low level computer/technical troubleshooting • Some experience using lead/account management software preferred • Quiet office space within your home to work without animals or family members in the same room • Understands that this isn't a flex-time remote position. The role requires that are at your desk, available and ready for phone calls during scheduled hours • Have a remote backup plan for power, equipment or internet outage
• Alpine enjoys a nationwide reputation for quality products and for providing genuinely helpful service. Alpine designs HVAC solutions for our customers nationwide. We ship heating and cooling equipment to our customers' homes or businesses and help them find local installers. We have a strong following and many repeat customers. Alpine experiences double-digit growth year over year. We are the largest and most tenured e-commerce retailer of heating and air conditioning equipment. Our customers give Alpine the highest ratings in our industry with an average score of 4.8 out of 5 across tens of thousands of reviews.
• There is also opportunity for advancement and growth based on your demonstrated skill and enthusiasm for greater responsibility. • General Information • Only a 2 week notice required for any time off requests • During our busiest seasons we utilize a blackout period during which vacation time is restricted. Blackout dates start the second week of May through the second week of July and the second week of September through the second week of November.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.